Aisin Transmission Tuning
Upon receiving your PPEI Aisin Transmission Tuning please verify all parts & tools are present before proceeding. If you are missing any parts, please contact the vendor you purchased parts from before proceeding. If you purchased everything through PPEI and you are missing specific parts, please create a ticket to speed up the process at this link: https://www.ppei.com/#ticket
Required Tools for Full Installation
• A Laptop with Windows Operating System (mac OS will not work)
• Wi-Fi Internet Access
• Email Containing PPEI Aisin Transmission Calibration
• EFILive V3 FlashScan or EFILive V3 AutoCal
2. Save the tune file that PPEI has sent you to your desktop.
3. Connect the V3 AutoCal or FlashScan to both the computer and the truck using the supplied cables. (THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE USING A V2 AUTOCAL OR V2 FLASHSCAN)
4. Turn the vehicles key to the run position with the engine off. (If you have a push button, press the button twice)
5. Locate and double click on the tune file that we sent you.
6. Once EFI Live opens click F7: Full-Flash
7. Select “Full – Flash” – Accept/select OK to all the warnings to proceed with flashing.
8. The flashing process will now begin and will progress to 100%. This will take roughly 2 minutes.
9. Once the flashing has been completed the screen will prompt you to “Place ignition off now” turn the ignition to the off position and click “start countdown”
10. Upon completion of the countdown, you may disconnect the device from the OBD2 port and start the vehicle.